Thread: SS: Quidditch Camp 2100
View Single Post
Old 12-15-2019, 02:39 PM   #14 (permalink)
Kolyander

DMC & DERP
Blast-Ended Skrewt

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Hadleigh Renee Paton (DarkGreen)
Slytherin
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Bryony Rose Paton (#FF69B4)
Slytherin
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Oceanus Zunther (#bfc2cb)
Ecological Protection
x12
Otter This World ♡ Catpurrccino ♡ Slotherin ♡ Pandamonium

Saros grinned up at Remy as his mess of curly ginger locks was playfully ruffled. Being called 'Scamp' made him giggle. "Scamp? Like the doggy in dat movie?" The one with the dogs in it that he had watched with Auntie Ry. He had liked the movie but not as much as he enjoyed watching Winnie the Pooh still. "I did! I did!" Nodding his head really fast. Getting bigger was something he was very proud of. He was five now after all. A whole entire hand! That was loads bigger than his baby brother. It was big enough to take dance lessons and learn violin and piano.

"Uh-huh! I can do that!" Saros nodded his head once more. Without another word he ran off to stand with the other children and wait for things to start.

Rylee laughed softly at the cuteness that was her nephew, watching him run off to join the other kids. Sliding her arm around Remy, she let herself be pulled into a quick cuddle. The kiss placed on her head making her smile at him. He was still and would always be something of a big brother to her. She had known him for ages now and couldn't remember a time where she hadn't known him. "Tired? Me?" Rylee laughed. "When have you ever known me to be tired?" There was no such thing in her vocabulary. With the amount of activities on her 'To Do' there was no time to being tired. "I'm getting enough sleep. I promise." And she was. About as much sleep as she always got.

You are Bread!