View Single Post
Old 12-14-2019, 08:38 PM   #57 (permalink)
Hey Ju

DMAC & DMLE
Bicorn

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Scarlett Mordaunt
Hufflepuff
Seventh Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Brenna Kavanaugh
Slytherin
Second Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Sophie Mordaunt
Accidents & Catastrophes

Ministry RPG Name:
Matthew Meriwether
Law Enforcement

x8 x4
Arts TRANSPONSTER!

Quote:
Originally Posted by TakemetotheBurrow View Post
"And so the gargoyles at Beauxbatons weren't REALLY fans of us, but they were kind of cute once you got to know them..." Cecelia had been rambling about school from the moment she'd met up with her best friend, so excited to fill her in on everything in person. There was that extra layer of enthusiasm, too, because THIS year, Catherine was going to get to go to school WITH her! That was going to make things even better, did she KNOW? "I wonder what kinds of creatures we'll meet at Hogwarts! I bet they'll be nicer to us than the gargoyles. I bet they'll like us a WHOLE bunch."

Pausing just inside the entryway of WWW's, the blonde glanced at her companion and offered a grin. "What should we look at first?" She was drawn to the fireworks, but something told her Catherine would try and talk her out of playing around with those.
Merlin. Cecelia's first year at a magical secondary school sounded... unusual, to say the least. Catherine didn't know such chaos was even allowed to happen at a school. "Were they nice once you got to know them?" Or did Cecelia mean cute just to look at? Though... gargoyles being physically cute wasn't something Catherine could really imagine. They were all bound to be ugly, that was the point of a gargoyle, was it not?

Her best friend's logic was a good one. Catherine also thought that it was more likely the creatures and portraits and everything within Hogwarts Castle would like them, at least more than the French school things. They were all from the same culture, after all, so they were all used to the way the British acted. "I think so too, especially since they can just leave the school if they don't like it there, can't they? I mean..." The brunette thought for a bit before carrying on. "They can make it known to the professors and Headmaster that they are unhappy and they would do something about it." Surely, as that was what adults did. They sorted things out.

What should they go look at first? Perhaps something that was not in that shop? That was Catherine's first thoughts, but she knew that was probably her best friend's favourite shop or something along those lines. "Anything but those things that snap at you." Were those notebooks? Or small boxes or teacups? Catherine didn't know, but those things didn't sound like anything she'd like to be near to or have near her belongings.

Maybe you'll dance, scour the buffet, or end up gossiping talking amongst yourselves!
You're happy to go with the flow and see where the Yule Ball takes you!