Thread: Accidents & Catastrophes: Office of the Department Head, Eliora Dodderidge
View Single Post
Old 12-14-2019, 09:54 AM   #27 (permalink)
sweetpinkpixie

Wizarding World RPG Admin
Minister for Magic

DoM & MO

Alley Proprietor
Romanian Longhorn

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Mitsuki Rasting
Ravenclaw
Seventh Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Anna Walles
Hufflepuff
Fifth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Charles Hollingberry
Minister's Office

Ministry RPG Name:
Airey Flamsteed
Mysteries

Diagon Alley Employee:
Zachaël Lufkin
Owl Post

x12 x12
astronomizzle ♧ gryffinDORK | & the rest is drag ♣ #badluckDerf

This...was going to take a while.

Perhaps Charles should send out for refreshments. A nice warm cup of tea, perhaps hot chocolate, went quite well with deep heart to heart conversations and balanced out those salty tears of sorrow and regret.

Now, Charles was no marriage counselor...but he was a father of four with five grandchildren and he could identify a skinny love when he saw it and these two had their picture beside the term in the dictionary.

E. That was positively ADORABLE and Charles felt a very real urge to pinch the man's cheeks for displaying the softie that the Minister knew was in there all along. "There. you hear that, Eliora? James here would very much like to take you out on a proper date and see where things go from there," he beamed while gesturing between the two of them. Presumptuous? Of course. But someone had to help these two out since clearly there were miscommunication and misunderstandings abound - not to mention a sense of secrecy that was very palatable in the air between the two of them. "I'll even babysit for you, Eliora. Let Grandpa Charles take the kids for an evening. We can plan it so that it's also on a night I have my grandchildren over so they have more playmates."

When youre stuck in a moment and your spark has been stolen .................................................. ...........
this is our time to own it, so own it.....................................
baby we were born with fire and gold in our eyes