View Single Post
Old 12-11-2019, 11:41 PM   #10 (permalink)
Ringo
Formerly: Rupert-Grint-Fan

Porlock

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Rowan Lewis
Third Year
Dave Grohl-Josh Hutcherson-RupertGrint-HP-HG- Marvel-D.C-Taylor Hawkins-Drumming-Foo Fighters-

SPOILER!!: Patrick
Quote:
Originally Posted by siriusblackliveson View Post
He laughed while rubbing the back of his head. "I have in fact sleep walked... slept walk, either way, through the castle during my third year, exams were stressing me out that term." He shook his head at the memory of finding himself not in his dorm and very thankful that it wasn't past curfew.... ever the rule follower.

"Honestly my favorite thing to do was to go to the kitchen and eat a snack with the house elves. They'd sometimes go the extra mile and let me have things I missed from America when I'd visit."
Boy were those the best times. Those little elves were the kindest thing to happen at Hogwarts... Well except for when the Pink floofs nearly took out the entire school. But he supposed it wasn't that bad.

"Yeah?" Rowan laughed at the thought of the older boy sleepwalking. "Exams that bad, huh?" He mused, smiling and shaking his head. If the exams were that bad by year three, what were they like as time went on? Merlin, he didn't like to think about it. Even this year was pretty hard to adjust to work-wise.

"Really?" Rowan asked, intrigued. Oh how exciting it must be to snack away in the kitchen, and to be friends with all the house elves! Now he really couldn't wait for Hogwarts... and now he had to do a whole summer of waiting. "What kind of American foods did you get?" he asked curiously. Maybe America had better sweets than here in Europe?