Thread: Quotable Quips
View Single Post
Old 12-11-2019, 03:16 AM   #9 (permalink)
ArianaBlack
Admin
Assistant Forum Manager
Quibbler & Newbie Mod

DMLE & DMT
Ashwinder

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Alfie Adair
Hufflepuff
First Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Bronwen Grimaldi
Slytherin
Fifth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Tomasz Łaska
Law Enforcement
x10 x1
doesn't proofread tweets | #wrongaboutcereal | #siriusly? | emo to the extremo

LOL this interaction between Airey / Aslan in DoM I underlined my favorite parts in both

Quote:
Originally Posted by sweetpinkpixie View Post
OH FOR THE LOVE OF ------

Airey nearly jumped out of his skin when her of all his Unspeakables stepped into his office. The pregnant breed of female was truly...terrifying. He often wondered how he had survived Medea going through the whole ordeal...twice. But he had - though the whole stomach rubbing had taken until the third trimester to happen. And they HAD had some very stellar Halloween pictures taken, Alien inspired - duh.

But it was entirely different when it was a PUPIL of his. Miss Cambridge...or Mrs Cambridge - he was rather confused on that front and would also rather not think about it - had been alarming enough. He hadn't had to work around, quite literally sometimes, her round...occasionally moving and wiggling hump on front. And now...here it, and she, were...in his office. And he was doing a real poor job of not staring at it.

"Come again?" he asked, blinking a few times as he came out of his...trance of sorts. "Hogwarts? Oh. You mean the notice. Yes, of course I am." There was preg....ther was a long pause that followed that statement. "You will not be." In case that was any question. "Not in your...well...not with you...well...it would be better if you were to remain at the Ministry for you..both on your..." Sweet solstice, Flamsteed. Takes a moment to clear his throat and then straightens his tie as he stands, feeling rather cornered while he remained sitting behind his desk. "...was there a follow up inquiry?"
Quote:
Originally Posted by nicole black View Post
It did not escape her notice.

Aslan was very aware of Airey's disgust. She had felt similarly once, back when Angelo had been an unwanted parasite growing and squirming within her body, taking her energy and giving nothing back. But the twins had been her choice, and though the emotions they brought were as uncomfortable to endure as birth itself to her, she knew now that the reward of having them in her life would be worth it all.

for the same was true, thousand times over, with Angelo.

Idly, Aslan placed her palm on her protruding belly. A defensive pose against Airey's discomforted gaze. She moved, her hips shifting as a pain- gaseous in nature, she assumed- rattled past her lower back. "Yes." the notice. the mist. she had been thinking of it for days now, enough so that the mist was in her dreams swirling and calling. Aslan felt a connection that she did not like, and yet. Her features shifted, from quiet contemplation to something like unimpressed.
"The.. baby." She finished for him, her fingers drumming on the surface of her stomach. Aslan watched Airey. She searched the lines of his face, the beginnings of age in his hair and around his eyes.

She ignored his question. "something there is calling me." she said, her voice empty of feeling. Aslan was about to explain, to issue the warning digging away in her heart- but there was a pressure building up, and building up and before the former Gryffindor could properly connect this feeling with anything- color, memory, or even pain-

her water broke.

soaking through her robes and onto Airey's chair.

Aslan had the decency to look mildly perturbed.
THIS LAST LINE GOT ME. AHAHHAHA she had the DECENCY i just alsdfja;sdflkadsf;kla anyway

You are Lemon!
ArianaBlack is offline   Reply With Quote