View Single Post
Old 12-10-2019, 07:55 PM   #9 (permalink)
siriusblackliveson

DERP & DMGS
Shrake

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Jacoby Rivers
Hufflepuff
Sixth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Callista Rivers
Gryffindor
Second Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Nathaniel Flannagan
Games & Sports

Ministry RPG Name:
Patrick Dooley
Ecological Protection
Stealthy Ninja Queen | Snake For Life | waddling baker | binge royalty ♚

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ringo View Post
Rowan gave a nod of understanding. "I can see that," he commented thoughtfully. He had heard many a great thing about Hogwarts, and how so many students had missed it this term, despite all that had gone on there...

The older boy made it seem so home-like and nice. Rowan smiled at this. He really couldn't wait to experience that for himself. "Have you sleep walked in the castle, then?" he asked with a laugh at such a particular statement. Rowan didn't sleepwalk. At least, not that he knew of. He could have for all he knew... after all, he was asleep so how could he know...? And Hogwarts of all places seemed like a crazy place to sleepwalk in!

Smiling, Rowan couldn't help but hope the next term came fast for him. The older boy made Hogwarts seem all the more amazing and exciting. It was nice to know there was somewhat of a family there, and how everyone had each other's backs. Rowan liked the idea of that. Having friends that were like family. He had unfortunately not gained that this year, but he hoped Hogwarts would be different.
He laughed while rubbing the back of his head. "I have in fact sleep walked... slept walk, either way, through the castle during my third year, exams were stressing me out that term." He shook his head at the memory of finding himself not in his dorm and very thankful that it wasn't past curfew.... ever the rule follower.

"Honestly my favorite thing to do was to go to the kitchen and eat a snack with the house elves. They'd sometimes go the extra mile and let me have things I missed from America when I'd visit."
Boy were those the best times. Those little elves were the kindest thing to happen at Hogwarts... Well except for when the Pink floofs nearly took out the entire school. But he supposed it wasn't that bad.