View Single Post
Old 12-10-2019, 04:46 AM   #10 (permalink)
sweetpinkpixie

Wizarding World RPG Admin
Minister for Magic

DoM & MO

Alley Proprietor
Romanian Longhorn

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Anna Walles
Hufflepuff
Sixth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Sage Ransom-Kruus
Slytherin
Sixth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Charles Hollingberry
Minister's Office

Ministry RPG Name:
Airey Flamsteed
Mysteries

Diagon Alley Employee:
Zachaël Lufkin
Owl Post

x12 x12
astronomizzle ♧ gryffinDORK | & the rest is drag ♣ #badluckDerf

Smiles fondly at her, at the memories. They seemed like centuries ago and almost like two different people. It was...peculiar how life could turn out. "I can it," chuckles a little under his breath while taking another sip from the mug of coffee. "You trusted me with that side of yourself." Something he almost felt as though he had taken for granted in the years that followed. Something he lamented the absence of now.

He did not miss the charm in her next comments and even ran a hand through his hair to pull some of the rich chocolate locks forward as though inspecting for grey hairs. "Most look up to me in a more literal sense." He did...tend to tower over people now, which was a curious juxtaposition to the small feeble boy who played the flute. "Sitting behind a desk never suited either of us...and it shows," gestures between the two of them, the paths in life they had taken. "But...besides work...how have you been?"

Information he...rather yearned to know. Whatever she was willing to offer.

When youre stuck in a moment and your spark has been stolen .................................................. ...........
this is our time to own it, so own it.....................................
baby we were born with fire and gold in our eyes