Thread: Owl Post Office
View Single Post
Old 12-10-2019, 02:37 AM   #32 (permalink)
Cassirin

Site Manager

MO
Manticore

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Mercer Branxton
Ravenclaw
Seventh Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Genevieve James
Minister's Office

x7 x8
Made of Awesome | Ern-la the Best-wa | TZ's Apogee

Quote:
Originally Posted by sweetpinkpixie View Post
Bloody hell. What was that look all about? He was merely answering her question, so the chilly response was hardly warranted. Tilting his head to the side, he twirls a few of his chocolate curls and studied her a bit....curiously. The reception was one that almost made him wonder if he had some wet owl droppings on his shoulder, or worse...in his hair, but his concerns were slightly relieved as she suggested going inside to take a peek at the stationary options.

And apparently asking about whether or not he sold hats had been a rhetorial inquiry? Scoping out the competition? Bloody hell if he knew.

"Certainly," nods cordially as he pulls open and holds the door for her. "I start all the way at the beginning with paper selection. If you just take a seat over at the table there by the window I'll be right back with my binder of samples for you to look at."
This was becoming such a THING, and a thing that Grace was starting to realize she couldn't get out of. Like she had fully committed to buying handmade stationary, which she neither needed nor could afford. She was an art school student, for goodness sake.

Still, Grace sauntered over to the seat that the shopkeeper had indicated. She hoped he watched her walk away, because her saunter was AMAZING, but she didn't dare check. The table had a cold teapot, and Grace set to work banishing the contents and brewing a fresh pot. It didn't occur to her that it was presumptuous, just that she wanted tea.

"Do you want tea? With sugar?" Grace squinted at him. "No, lemon, I think. I'm Grace. We're having tea."

Awakening ★ Spiritual ★ Hopeful ★ Honest