View Single Post
Old 12-10-2019, 12:11 AM   #5 (permalink)
Lissy Longbottom
Potterdom Mod
Book Club Mod

DMAC & DoM
Giant

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Moritz Schultz (#0f667e)
Ravenclaw
Seventh Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Nancy Schultz (#ac6f77)
Hufflepuff
Fourth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Jabari Rahal (#c54031)
Mysteries

Ministry RPG Name:
Calloway Bennigan (#b8b323)
Accidents & Catastrophes
x11 x1
curly haired prefect - "sometimes I get angry!" - 30/90 - *chicken emoji* - probably @ Disney - I speak dog

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArianaBlack View Post
An unfortunate morning for them both, it seemed. Though for very, very different reasons. It never took Yassi quite this long to find a spot.

When the young man addressed her, she turned calmly and laughed softly. "I truly hope so," she wasn't as embarrassed as she perhaps should have been. "I always find it so difficult to find a spot." It was busy and she didn't want to step on toes. Besides, her work wasn't ever truly urgent and classes never started first thing in the morning. What if others needed the lift more than she did? It hardly felt right to fight for something without good reason.

She turned back to face the lifts, hoping that maybe the next would present her with an opportunity. But then she paused and turned back to the man. "Forgive me," she hadn't introduced herself! So rude of her, honestly. "I'm not usually this absent... I'm Yassi," she extended her hand sheepishly. He had a certain sense of familiarity to him, but Yasmin was absolutely certain she hadn't formally met him before. She would have remembered.
Caleb smirked, finding it rather endearing that she didn't want to be a bother to the crowd. "Just push people," he suggested with a small chuckle. He knew that probably had occurred to her - and she probably also had some sort of issue with being rude like that. Not Caleb. Nope. If you were in his way, look out, because he had places to BE and was very important, obviously.

"Yassi...nice to meet you. I'm Caleb," he introduced himself as he shook her hand and moved to the side slightly so they were not bothering everyone by standing in the middle of the hall. "What department do you work for? I'm in Accidents and Catastrophes," he said proudly. He assumed she wasn't there, otherwise he'd have seen her by now.

Lookin' like a true survivor_________________________________feelin' like a little kid