View Single Post
Old 12-09-2019, 11:07 PM   #8 (permalink)
Ringo
Formerly: Rupert-Grint-Fan

Porlock

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Rowan Lewis
Third Year
Dave Grohl-Josh Hutcherson-RupertGrint-HP-HG- Marvel-D.C-Taylor Hawkins-Drumming-Foo Fighters-

SPOILER!!: Patrick!
Quote:
Originally Posted by siriusblackliveson View Post
He chuckled as the younger student mentioned it being crazy. If the kid only knew just how wild and crazy his full seven terms at Hogwarts had been, and if only he could properly prepare him for the unknown of all things Hogwarts. Smiling he answered his first question, "It was. I think that had this happened my first year or sometime before my last year I may have been all in and loved it. But I missed Hogwarts too much."

He missed the damp dungeons where his common room was, he missed the kitchen with the kind house elves looking after him making sure he had all the food he could need as a growing boy. He was really going to miss that place even though it tried to kill him twice. "Its an amazing place. It's so overwhelming at first. You'll find yourself lost or confused on why its so big.... but eventually you can sleep walk through the castle." He chuckled because he had done that a time or two. "Its the kind of place where odd things will happen, but those at Hogwarts will always have your back if you have its back." He nodded his head because it was extremely true time and time again while he was a student.

Rowan gave a nod of understanding. "I can see that," he commented thoughtfully. He had heard many a great thing about Hogwarts, and how so many students had missed it this term, despite all that had gone on there...

The older boy made it seem so home-like and nice. Rowan smiled at this. He really couldn't wait to experience that for himself. "Have you sleep walked in the castle, then?" he asked with a laugh at such a particular statement. Rowan didn't sleepwalk. At least, not that he knew of. He could have for all he knew... after all, he was asleep so how could he know...? And Hogwarts of all places seemed like a crazy place to sleepwalk in!

Smiling, Rowan couldn't help but hope the next term came fast for him. The older boy made Hogwarts seem all the more amazing and exciting. It was nice to know there was somewhat of a family there, and how everyone had each other's backs. Rowan liked the idea of that. Having friends that were like family. He had unfortunately not gained that this year, but he hoped Hogwarts would be different.