Thread: Park Bench
View Single Post
Old 12-09-2019, 09:33 PM   #91 (permalink)
Davvy_Wavvy

Dark Force Defense League

DMLE & MO
Ashwinder

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Belle Bellaire-Moore
Fifth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Tyler James Bellaire

x1 x3
Frangelina || twitter addict || Music of the Sun || The Fresh Princess of Bellaire

Quote:
Originally Posted by sweetpinkpixie View Post

She would be skeptical to think him capable of not thinking about work, especially when he already had his camera with him. It was the pleasant curse of turning your hobby into your profession, she got it.

"Mmm, but still fully capable of tossing you over my shoulder if I had to," smirks as she squeezes him back and leaves a chaste peck on his cheek.

Though, honestly Bentley. It would take a lot more than that to hurt her. She was not that dainty.

"We having a photoshoot I didn't know about?" inquires as she nods to the camera.
Bentley rolled his eyes as he released his friend. There was still a grin on his face as he looked at her. Merlin he wished he had a time machine so he could go back and undo that day...consequences and all. Zinnia was never going to let him forget it.

"I have no idea what you're talking." Pretending he had no idea what she was talking about was his next best bet.

Huh? Oh.

The green eyed young man laughed.

"Oh no, but you never know. Though, by the looks of you maybe I should be asking you that. In any case my camera and I are always ready."

...Throw me to the wolves and I'll return leading the pack...