View Single Post
Old 12-09-2019, 04:11 AM   #6 (permalink)
Ringo
Formerly: Rupert-Grint-Fan

Porlock

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Rowan Lewis
Second Year
Dave Grohl-Josh Hutcherson-RupertGrint-HP-HG- Marvel-D.C-Taylor Hawkins-Drumming-Foo Fighters-

SPOILER!!: Patrick!
Quote:
Originally Posted by siriusblackliveson View Post
Patrick smiled moving further into the compartment. The kid looked a bit uneasy to be talking to him, but then again he kind of understood that. The older students intimidated him when he first started. Had he not made friends with Skylar his first term he would have been sitting alone in his compartment on the train. He heard him say that it was an alright year. "Totally get that. I'm sure you're excited to finally have a year at Hogwarts. Although I guess it would be cool to go to a different school for a term if it wasn't your last." He stopped himself because he was rambling on and on.

Leaning against the edge of the section he nodded his head when he asked about it being his last term. "That it was. Seems unbelievable that it was my last term and that I wont be coming back here next fall. It goes quick. Always take advantage of anything that comes your way." He felt like he should impart some sort of wisdom on the younger student.

"I definitely am, it's crazy to think I still haven't been to Hogwarts." the boy responded with a laugh. As much as it was exciting to experience school at Beauxbatons, he had definitely imagined his first year to be a lot different... not only that, but Beauxbatons didn't even go that well to begin with. So much so he had hidden away for most of the term, and that lead to a lack of new friends. He really had hoped to make more, but hopefully next year would be different.

Relief swept over Rowan as the older boy affirmed it being his final term. "Will do!" he said in response to the advice. "So, was it weird having your last term at somewhere other than Hogwarts?" he questioned. "And what's Hogwarts like? Y'know I still haven't been and all..." he trailed off, realizing he was asking quite a few questions at once.
Ringo is offline   Reply With Quote