View Single Post
Old 12-09-2019, 02:56 AM   #28 (permalink)
Gringotts Goblins
Gringotts Bank
Dugbog

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArianaBlack View Post

She was growing somewhat frantic, something she never did, as she sifted through the contents of her bag. The extension charm was such a useful thing, until it wasn't. She had her arm about halfway submerged into the purse when one of the Goblins called out. The words didn't register right away and she continued to stand there, until a few prolonged seconds passed and the realization hit her.

"Sorry!" she turned around and hurriedly apologized to the person (Bennett) behind her, before quickly shuffling her way over to the window... Arm still very much submerged.

"Hello, how are you?" Her voice was laced with certain apology. "I was hoping to withdraw some money from my vault, I have my... key and my wand... right......." This was very embarrassing. "Here," she smiled with a sense of relief as she pulled both things from her bag (finally) and pushed them over to the goblin.
The window goblin tried not to look annoyed at the delay. Was it necessary to start hanging signs asking customers to have their documentation ready before approaching the window?

The goblin accepted both the key and the wand, carefully inspecting both. After consulting a book of paperwork, he nodded and then handed the items back. "Very well."

He then addressed the next person in line.

"Vault as well?" Efficiency would work best in this situation.