View Single Post
Old 12-08-2019, 05:39 PM   #5 (permalink)
siriusblackliveson

DERP & DMGS
Shrake

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Jacoby Rivers
Hufflepuff
Sixth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Callista Rivers
Gryffindor
Second Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Nathaniel Flannagan
Games & Sports

Ministry RPG Name:
Patrick Dooley
Ecological Protection
Stealthy Ninja Queen | Snake For Life | waddling baker | binge royalty ♚

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ringo View Post
Rowan glanced up as an older boy (seventh year he believed) entered the carriage. He gave him a wave and smiled. It was intimidating to be talking to such older students, but nice at the same time to be recognized and noticed. "Hey," he greeted, forgetting the boy's name (or had they met before? He was so bad with names...) "It was alright," he gave him a shrug, knowing the boy probably understood. "How was yours? Your last one, right?" he asked, hoping he had guessed his age right. It seemed his last term was so far away, six whole years!
Patrick smiled moving further into the compartment. The kid looked a bit uneasy to be talking to him, but then again he kind of understood that. The older students intimidated him when he first started. Had he not made friends with Skylar his first term he would have been sitting alone in his compartment on the train. He heard him say that it was an alright year. "Totally get that. I'm sure you're excited to finally have a year at Hogwarts. Although I guess it would be cool to go to a different school for a term if it wasn't your last." He stopped himself because he was rambling on and on.

Leaning against the edge of the section he nodded his head when he asked about it being his last term. "That it was. Seems unbelievable that it was my last term and that I wont be coming back here next fall. It goes quick. Always take advantage of anything that comes your way." He felt like he should impart some sort of wisdom on the younger student.