View Single Post
Old 12-07-2019, 08:02 PM   #4 (permalink)
ArianaBlack
Admin
Assistant Forum Manager
Quibbler & Newbie Mod

DMLE & DMT
Ashwinder

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Alfie Adair
Hufflepuff
Second Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Laini Gracae-Ryans
Slytherin
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Tomasz Łaska
Law Enforcement
x10 x1
doesn't proofread tweets | #wrongaboutcereal | #siriusly? | emo to the extremo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lissy Longbottom View Post
Caleb was exhausted. He hadn't slept very well the night before, worrying about an assignment he had to finish today. So now he was tired, still anxious about his assignment, annnnnd he was hungry because he'd forgotten to get muffins last night on his way home. Overall, a very rough morning for the young man.

As he had approached, he noticed a girl roughly around his age step forward and then...step back. As he made his way to the lifts, he happened to notice her do this same little dance a few times. That was...interesting. He was intrigued. He paused to look at the woman, raising a dark eyebrow.

"Are you gonna...you know...get on any time soon?" he asked her curiously. Maybe she was lost. OOOOH maybe she was someone who had been hit with a Confundus Charm and was here for Experimental Charms to study! That would be a welcome wrench in his day!
An unfortunate morning for them both, it seemed. Though for very, very different reasons. It never took Yassi quite this long to find a spot.

When the young man addressed her, she turned calmly and laughed softly. "I truly hope so," she wasn't as embarrassed as she perhaps should have been. "I always find it so difficult to find a spot." It was busy and she didn't want to step on toes. Besides, her work wasn't ever truly urgent and classes never started first thing in the morning. What if others needed the lift more than she did? It hardly felt right to fight for something without good reason.

She turned back to face the lifts, hoping that maybe the next would present her with an opportunity. But then she paused and turned back to the man. "Forgive me," she hadn't introduced herself! So rude of her, honestly. "I'm not usually this absent... I'm Yassi," she extended her hand sheepishly. He had a certain sense of familiarity to him, but Yasmin was absolutely certain she hadn't formally met him before. She would have remembered.

You are Lemon!