View Single Post
Old 12-07-2019, 05:05 AM   #3 (permalink)
Lissy Longbottom
Potterdom Mod
Book Club Mod

DMAC & DoM
Giant

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Moritz Schultz (#0f667e)
Ravenclaw
Seventh Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Nancy Schultz (#ac6f77)
Hufflepuff
Fourth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Jabari Rahal (#c54031)
Mysteries

Ministry RPG Name:
Calloway Bennigan (#b8b323)
Accidents & Catastrophes
x11 x1
curly haired prefect - "sometimes I get angry!" - 30/90 - *chicken emoji* - probably @ Disney - I speak dog

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArianaBlack View Post
This was her least favorite part about coming to work. The lifts. There was always a crowd early in the morning and Yassi never felt right to push through for a spot. So instead, she stood nearby waiting and made her way forward every time a left opened... Only to immediately step back when everyone else pushed through ahead of her. It was a rather repetitive cycle and often meant that catching a lift took far longer than necessary.

This morning was no different. She continued to play the endless game of cat and mouse. Where she was the cat, the lift was the mouse, and odds were most definitely not in her favor, as she managed to end up empty handed each time. Without a spot on the lift.

Caleb was exhausted. He hadn't slept very well the night before, worrying about an assignment he had to finish today. So now he was tired, still anxious about his assignment, annnnnd he was hungry because he'd forgotten to get muffins last night on his way home. Overall, a very rough morning for the young man.

As he had approached, he noticed a girl roughly around his age step forward and then...step back. As he made his way to the lifts, he happened to notice her do this same little dance a few times. That was...interesting. He was intrigued. He paused to look at the woman, raising a dark eyebrow.

"Are you gonna...you know...get on any time soon?" he asked her curiously. Maybe she was lost. OOOOH maybe she was someone who had been hit with a Confundus Charm and was here for Experimental Charms to study! That would be a welcome wrench in his day!

Lookin' like a true survivor_________________________________feelin' like a little kid