Thread: Staff Table
View Single Post
Old 12-07-2019, 02:44 AM   #8 (permalink)
Mathys de Nostredame
Dementor

the sky is always there for me ☀ ☁ heavy hearts like heavy clouds

It was an evening of unwanted divided attention for Mathys.

Finishing his Head of House duties and other Beauxbatons obligations, the brawny but polished Creatures professor made his way over towards the Hogwarts ball and waited outside the ballroom until he was certain that the Hogwarts headmaster had finished his speech. Letter in hand with the man's own personal wax seal and the signatures of the head and appropriate supervisors from the Bureau de l'Éducation, de l'Enseignement supérieur et de la Recherche in support, he approached the staff table and politely bowed to the man while also offering courteous glances and inclinations of the head to the rest of the Hogwarts staff.

"Bonsoir, Headmaster Trent," he greeted. "I regret zat I have only been granted a brief appearance at zese festivities, but I wanted to ensure zat I passed you ziss before your departure." The Beauxbatons headmistress would forgive him in time. He turned the letter around so the Hogwarts headmaster's name was facing him and held it out with both hands. "I respectfully await your decision."