Thread: Staff Table
View Single Post
Old 12-06-2019, 10:50 PM   #7 (permalink)
DaniDiNardo

MO & DMLE
Crup

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Emmerson N. J. Cambridge
Gryffindor
Sixth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Alexa Christina Cambridge
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
Kodee Chosen
Minister's Office
x12 x12
Yeah I broke that mirror, so what? ll NOT backward ll Official Gryfferin ll Lemon's favourite

It was true what they said. If there was something to be complained about, a teenager would find it. In some cases, even with there being nothing, they'd still find a reason to act out. Having had to direct Rose back to her dorm for her improper attire, and hearing a few off comments on his way up to the dais, the Headmaster was honestly just slightly deflated.

Knowing they'd been looking forward to the ball earlier, he'd ensure that they'd still be able to have one. A nice change up from the usual, but not everyone seemed on board for the gesture. That was fine. It was the last night. He would have a wonderful summer to reset and hope that when the students were back at Hogwarts, they'd be over this testing the boundaries and his patience thing they'd adopted here. It wasn't a good look at all.

"Evening everyone." He greeted with an incline of his head as he approached the dais. He'd go mingling soon enough, but there was a speech to be had first.

Malachi lifted his goblet, only after he was sure the Headmistress couldn't magically see him from across the foyer and knocked his fork against it to produce an amplified sound to get everyone's attention.

His voice was equally amplified for all to hear. "A moment, a moment please." Trent waited for them to settle down before he continued. "This, as I'm sure you all know, is our last night here in France. Come the morning, we'll be on carriages back to London and in full summer mode, which I'm sure has many of you, if not excited then positively jumping out of your skins. I know many of you will be taking on summer internships at the Ministry of Magic. I do hope all goes well there and you make full use of the opportunities being provided.

Tonight, we give a special congratulations to Gryffindor, the winners of this years house cup. There had been moments where it was neck and neck and other times when the scores reflected a different champion but in the end, the lions have come out victorious."
And he waited a moment for the appropriate applause and whatnot before continuing. "Special mention must also be made of our graduating class. You came to us as eager first years without much of a clue and are leaving here as hopefully better informed and competent witches and wizards prepared to strike out on your own in this world. I'm proud of the efforts you've made and am looking forward to hearing about your many achievements out there." Truly, he was. The man expected great things of all his students.

"I've gotten word that Hogwarts has been cleared of the threat and we will be returning come September. For many of us, it will be nice to be home For our First Years, you'll finally be able to experience the magnificence that is Hogwarts Castle." It was not Beauxbatons Castle but it held it's own charm to be sure.

"But that's enough of me. There's plenty of food, good music and good company here tonight. Do enjoy the ball and try to get enough sleep when you get back to your dorms later."

______________________________I'm fired up and tired of the way that things are said.