Thread: Grand Ballroom
View Single Post
Old 12-05-2019, 06:51 PM   #15 (permalink)
love-for-HP
Slytherin

MO & DoM
Billywig

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Greer K. Murray
Ravenclaw
First Year
#heartsforhealthcare | Disney princess

SPOILER!!: Claudine and Rowan
Quote:
Originally Posted by FearlessLeader19 View Post
Observing humans was something Claudine liked to do, whether or not said humans under observation noticed her or not. The habit of hers helped her to judge and know people; it made up for her other habit of not talking very much. She decided that the Hufflepuff could be a messy eater. Just look at all that powdered sugar he was wearing on his robes. To be fair, crepes could be messy. But just why was he laughing? If Claudine recalled correctly, from lessons, his name was Rowan. She lifted a brow at him. “Maybe. And maybe I’ll skip the crepes.’’ Claudine’s gaze shifted away from Rowan to that all too familiar form of Blake Ryan.

She had managed to avoid him despite the fact that they shared a common room. That’s the way she liked things between them: to be distant with each other. Unfortunately, that was less likely to happen when they were in class. Claudine looked away from him, refocusing on Rowan. “Anything else on the menu that you would recommend? Something that’s not likely to spill on my dress?’’
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ringo View Post
Skip the crepes? Rowan was a little shocked, but alas, everyone had their different preferences. He gave her an understanding nod, even though he didn't understand not wanting crepes. Maybe she was grossed out by his messiness? He wouldn't be surprised...

"Well, there's a lot of good food," he said thoughtfully, glancing at the table of food again. "I only got the sweets myself," he chuckled. "But it looks like there's some dinner stuff too... some roast ham... have you eaten much today?" he asked, looking back at the girl. It was important to eat, y'know.

Having not seen Bernadette to ask to dance .. maybe she wasn't here yet ... or maybe he just couldn't spot here amongst the sea of bodies present at the dance. Blake took a deep breath and headed over to Claudine ... at least he knew her. She was talking to a boy that Blake had maybe seen around the school, but had never talked to. Good, maybe the boy could be a buffer between them since ... well you know it never went well between the two of them.

"Hey Claudine, fancy meeting you here." He smiled and waved at her. Turning toward the gentleman with her. "Hey, I'm Blake, nice to meet you." He stuck his hand out for a shake. "Are you Claudine's date?" Blake smiled .. he knew just how to push Claudine buttons. This poor fellow was just caught in the wake.

But that got Blake to thinking ... should he have brought a 'date' ... did 1st year even 'date' ... ugh stupid girls....... always turning his mind in the wrong directions.

You are Honey!