Thread: Accidents & Catastrophes: Office of the Department Head, Eliora Dodderidge
View Single Post
Old 12-01-2019, 07:09 AM   #24 (permalink)
sweetpinkpixie

Wizarding World RPG Admin
Minister for Magic

DoM & MO

Alley Proprietor
Romanian Longhorn

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Anna Walles
Hufflepuff
Sixth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Sage Ransom-Kruus
Slytherin
Sixth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Charles Hollingberry
Minister's Office

Ministry RPG Name:
Airey Flamsteed
Mysteries

Diagon Alley Employee:
Zachaël Lufkin
Owl Post

x12 x12
astronomizzle ♧ gryffinDORK | & the rest is drag ♣ #badluckDerf

Didn't trust her enough for flowers?! Preposterous! Eliora Dodderidge was the department head of Accidents & Catastrophes! The very balance of the wizarding world rested on her shoulders and DEAR James Draper could not trust her with flowers?! What a disappointment. "Well, I would say that that is more his problem than it is to do with yourself, Eliora," he tutted, offering James a fatherly look of disappointment while blatantly mouthing a single word in the man's direction: D I A M O N D S.

Flowers wilted and withered away, typically, but diamonds were forever.

But oh dear, it seemed as though he had stepped right in the middle of some relationship woes. While, as Minister, he was a very busy man, he did have to admit that this was a rather pleasant disagreement to have landed in his lap as opposed to the stack of documents coming from France. Yes, he had pressing matters to discuss with his department head buuuuuuuuut...

"Well carry me out with the tongs and misery me! Relationship problems," he sighed while gesturing towards the door for her to shut it so they all could sit down and have a chit chat. Let Grandpa Charles hear your woes and offer his pristine advice? He and Eliora could count it as their break hours now and clock it all later. "Now, see that? James did not come here to break up with you. The lad is smitten with you, my dear, as you are him. Why else would he show such a range of emotions and he be this furious about...." Come to think of it, Charles did NOT know why his former department head's had his wand in such a tight knot. "Why is it that you are so upset, James?"

Did it have to do about an expectation for flowers?

When youre stuck in a moment and your spark has been stolen .................................................. ...........
this is our time to own it, so own it.....................................
baby we were born with fire and gold in our eyes