Thread: SS: A Future Revealed
View Single Post
Old 11-30-2019, 08:39 PM   #636 (permalink)
FearlessLeader19
WWW & Potterdom Mod
Newbie Mod

DMLE & DIMC
Wrackspurt

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Dhruv Vihaan Khanna
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Aryan Atreyu-Rehman
Slytherin
Third Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Nova Leigh Paton
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
Brody Hawthorne-Melo
International Cooperation

x12 x12
~ Mrs. Steve Harrington ~ It be like that sometimes.

Adi chuckled his eyes raking over the view before them. He and Benny sure had chosen the perfect spot for their Reserve. What a view! Well, with the exception of Benny… he was the best view in Adi’s opinion. “Which I why I always make sure to have the Sour Patch Kids handy for you.’’ That and other sour goodies. He had to keep the hubby happy, after all. He would like to think that he was doing a good job still.

“Isn’t that the truth? Thank Merlin for grandparents who can always chip in to help us.’’ Adi tried to sound casual as though he just hadn’t thought that his dad should be alive and playing with his three grandkids too. He stayed silent just a bit longer to eat some more of his food, making sure to devour a good helping of pepper sauce. He wouldn’t be Indian if he didn’t love spicy food, yeah?

“Oh, right. We should. After the girls wake up? We can take them out there with us.’’ Not out into the Reserve with the Griffs and dragons exactly; just out on the Grounds where there would be plenty of eyes on them.

And yes, Adi was missing his Griffs a good deal for today.

The ones in books who are as perfect as they can be.🌺🌺🌺