View Single Post
Old 11-27-2019, 09:27 PM   #3 (permalink)
aRogueOne

MLE & DERP
Puffskein

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Sloane Aubrey Knott
Slytherin
Second Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Hooper Ridley-Rush
Gryffindor
Seventh Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Jude Joel MacAfee
Law Enforcement

Quote:
Originally Posted by love-for-HP View Post
Alba hating to leave the mess of the lift behind her, but completely unsure of wear to go even get to maintenance had suggested that they visit their department head first since that office was here on this floor and Alba could actually find it. Hoping that Delyth was hot on her heels.... Alba took a deep breath and knocked on the door of her Department Head ... what a way to start your first day at work ... "hey I broke the lift and lost a lot of letters." Alba rolled her eyes at herself ... she had to come up with a more tactful way to announce that. She didn't want to fired on her first day and after all the letter blockage wasn't her fault ... just the lift was.
Delyth was in fact, hot on her heels, even if she was absolutely petrified about what they were about to do. She’d never ever met her department head and now the first thing she was going to say was “Surprise, I helped break the lift and now I have a bag full of letters from god knows where”. Obviously, she didn’t say that though, she just followed Alba quietly, ready to help her explain what had happened because it truly had been neither of their faults. They had just been in the wrong place at the wrong time.

“Don’t worry, everything will be okay…I hope” she mumbled to Alba as she knocked the door, he heart thrumming like a bird as it hovers above water.