View Single Post
Old 11-24-2019, 09:25 AM   #162 (permalink)
Nordic Witch

DERP & DoM
Ashwinder

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Emmeline Vance
Ravenclaw
Second Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Maria Kingstonsdottir Dolph
Hufflepuff
Sixth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Violet Fawley
Ecological Protection

Ministry RPG Name:
Laurel Vance-Rose
Mysteries
x3
Swedishfish Girl! Madame Librarian! Jess's Soul Sister! Sweetest Swede!

Soon enough they we're given the go ahead to cross over the bridge which she did somewhere near the front of the large group of assembled ministry employees. Laurel was walking near Airey so when he amplified his voice to speak to everyone it felt like he shouted directly into her ears. Massaging her now ringing and pained ears the blond unspeakable said a few not so nice words about her boss man inside her head. Getting that out of her system Laurel ignored the pain in her ears as she stepped up in front of Hogwarts main doors to remove the enchantments together with Val, Anya and Airey. Raising her wand and gripping it tightly as she stood with Airey on her right and Anya on her left Laurel began casting the necessary spells to remove the enchantments with deep concentration.

Becca took a deep breath as she heard Miss Li give the go ahead to advance forward. Darej's response confirmed what she had heard in the meeting prior to starting the mission. The mist was thicker outside than inside the castle, but who knew it could have changed recently so it was best to stay on your toes. "Thanks Darej," Rebecca whispered back as they went over the bridge towards the castle, her senses on high alert. "I hope it's okay if I team with you? This is my first really dangerous mission since I started and Miss Li reminded us to keep close to one another." She was well trained and definitely equipped to deal with an infestation of boggarts, Becca was looking forward to it with excitement but it didn't stop some nervousness to seep in. With Darej moving ahead of her, she shot Bryson a quick smile by her side before she looked ahead at what was to come.