Thread: Accidents & Catastrophes: Office of the Department Head, Eliora Dodderidge
View Single Post
Old 11-23-2019, 06:19 PM   #22 (permalink)
Shanners

DMAC & DMC
Manticore

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Mozart Bronwyn #ee6600
Gryffindor
Sixth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Maebry Grimaldi #ff8d6d
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
formerly: Eliora Dodderidge
Accidents & Catastrophes

Ministry RPG Name:
formerly: Theophilus Darcy

x7 x5
∞ 17 | RP entrepreneur | defies gravity | Miss George is flawless | blanket burrito lyfe

Trust...

Suggesting that she couldn’t be trusted was the worst thing someone could say to her and Eliora stood at the door of her office, heart falling into her stomach and her stomach well on its way to the floor. That was how she knew just how much she’d hurt him by not thinking about any of this. Because he didn’t deliver that line in a way that suggested he may not trust her again... it was as if he already didn’t trust her. And that was like an unforgivable curse at her coffee machine.

She forced out a laugh (probably really evident if attention was being paid) and stepped aside to let Charles properly into her office. ”We don’t do flowers. James doesn’t trust me enough for flowers.” Well, she wasn’t lying, was she? If he didn’t trust her at all then he wouldn’t trust her with flowers. The blonde raked her hair back with her fingers, pinning the door open with a wedge so any one of them could leave at any set moment. Probably her. Probably running out of here to cry somewhere to Rusty.

”Oh... Charles...” Well wasn’t that lovely? Eliora shot a look at James, practically pleading for him not to fly off the handle at the mention of a wedding again. Because she knew what was coming. She could feel it in her gut and it was just going to be easier to get this over and done with. So, with a sigh, she spoke quietly. ”We shan’t be needing those services. There’ll be no such event in our futures. In fact, I think James was just about to break up with me. I guess the feelings aren’t mutual. Am I right, James?” Her? Getting married? That was never to be a thing. Clearly.

[Grimoire]__________________________________________________ ____________