View Single Post
Old 11-21-2019, 03:10 AM   #4 (permalink)
PhoenixRising

DMAC & DERP
Quintaped

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Amelia Adara
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Emma Montmorency (#301199)
Hufflepuff
Second Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Chloe Michelle Adara
Accidents & Catastrophes

Ministry RPG Name:
TiaMarie Mancini
Ecological Protection

x12 x8
YesJess! | Captain Goggles | Mama Badger | Eva's Soul Sister | An OG™ | It's all in the Numbers

"Evening, Professor S!" she greeted, making her way to her seat. Was it acceptable for them to sit on their desks too?? Except for the fact that their desks were a lot less stable than the professors'. Also, did Professor Sandhu realize that dangling something in front of a bunch of Gryffindors that says NOT to do something was cruel? Okay, so the class wasn't all Gryffindors, but it was 25% as such and Carsyn literally was expecting the same percentage of those clad in red to want to drink it.

Carsyn being no exception, except that she was 15 years old now which meant she was practically a grownup. No, not really, but she wasn't a naive little first year and she had to show some semblance of maturity, which consisted at the moment of just staring at the bottle, wondering WHAT it was that her head of house would have been so bold as to have to write not to drink. OH WAIT. Was it STAR DUST??? She said not drink, but that didn't mean Carsyn couldn't pick up the bottle to feel its weight and determine if it was liquid or gas ....

______________So much is happening to me. So much that I can't even see.
So many words of wisdom that I am trying to be. It'll be in my own time.