Thread: SS: A Future Revealed
View Single Post
Old 11-20-2019, 12:17 AM   #635 (permalink)
Holmesian Feline

MO & DMLE
Chimaera

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Celeste Gert
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Nadia Atreyu-Rehman
Gryffindor
Fourth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Simon Spencer Bennett
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
Noah Bennett
Minister's Office
x8 x8
Toothless - Napoleon of Crime - Gryffinclaw - Owl Emissary - Pirate Auror - DoctorDonna

Cue raising of the eyebrow at that remark. “Pfft…I thought was the requirement for me,” he mused, looking over the offerings in detail. Adi was the one with the bottomless stomach most of the time. “All recipes known to man on how to prepare chicken.” Which he certainly noticed at least one of those dishes available for lunch. No wait...definitely two there with the egg salad. “All I need is the occasional sour to keep me happy.” And maybe the occasional egg salad sandwich like the one he grabbed to eat.

“Yes of course…can’t tire out and let them get control.” They would be sunk in no time. He could only imagine what it would be like when they were crawling and walking and talking.

Nibbling on his sandwich, Benny turned to Adi as he broke the satisfied silence between them. “Just that we should give some love to our other children soon,” he answered after swallowing. “Can’t let them feel abandoned any more than Rajesh.” Merlin forbid. Though it wasn’t as if the creatures would suffer without their attention. Both their staff and mother nature was usually good at keeping things well at hand.