Thread: Minister's Office: Level One Lobby and Reception
View Single Post
Old 11-19-2019, 05:59 PM   #22 (permalink)
love-for-HP
Slytherin

MO & DoM
Billywig

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Greer K. Murray
Ravenclaw
First Year
#heartsforhealthcare | Disney princess

Quote:
Originally Posted by GD2204 View Post
On her knees now, Delyth frantically picked up plane after plane and stuffed them in a pile under one of her knees to stop them from fluttering away. “It’s really no problem at all. I’m just glad I could help…” her sentence cut off now as a loud thud filled the waiting room. “Are you okay?” she gasped, as she looked over and spotted Alba in a heap next to the lift gates. Her first day might not have been ideal but she most certainly had not damaged Ministry property. Yet. There was still time.

Grabbing her bag, she quickly shoved the letters she’d caught into it to stop them from flying away then moved a little closer to Alba to inspect the damage. “It’s okay, It’s okay. The damage shouldn’t be a problem. The letter though…that might be” Pulling out her wand now, she pointed it towards the dented gate before looking around and quietly whispering “Reparo” which would hopefully at least fix the superficial damage. “I wonder what caused all of this to happen” she mused, her eyes now drawn back to the mess around them. “Do you think maybe we should send our own message to tell someone what happened?”
Pulling herself together and rubbing her shoulder a bit for comfort. She turned back toward Delyth. "Thanks. Hopefully there isn't something more serious wrong with the lift." She added ... hoping she was just imagine the grinding sound it was making. "Might be best to let the Department head know at least. Not sure what caused the blockage of delivery in the first place." She added. Seeing that they collected the majority of the letters. "Probally should let her know about the missing ones to." Alba indicated to the lift and the at least one memo that went under.

You are Honey!