Thread: Minister's Office: Level One Lobby and Reception
View Single Post
Old 11-18-2019, 06:14 PM   #21 (permalink)
aRogueOne

MLE & DERP
Puffskein

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Sloane Aubrey Knott
Slytherin
Second Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Hooper Ridley-Rush
Gryffindor
Seventh Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Jude Joel MacAfee
Law Enforcement

Quote:
Originally Posted by love-for-HP View Post
Alba couldn't help but laugh at how hysterical these the newcomers look. Here they were on their first day, running into each other, and now running around like chickens to save all the memos. "Thank you!' She half shouted at Delyth for her help.

Noticed one fly near the lift again, Alba made a diving catch to grab it before it could flutter away and get loss. Two things happen simultaneously.. 1. Alba crashed into the lift gates causing them to bend and dent slightly ... and 2. The airplane slid underneath the lift and was lost.

Embarrassed beyond anything else ... she turned toward Delyth. "Dear Merlin ... what have I done!" Alba was certain she would be fired .... she had made a mess and destroyed the lift all on her first day ... she was going to be fired for sure.
On her knees now, Delyth frantically picked up plane after plane and stuffed them in a pile under one of her knees to stop them from fluttering away. “It’s really no problem at all. I’m just glad I could help…” her sentence cut off now as a loud thud filled the waiting room. “Are you okay?” she gasped, as she looked over and spotted Alba in a heap next to the lift gates. Her first day might not have been ideal but she most certainly had not damaged Ministry property. Yet. There was still time.

Grabbing her bag, she quickly shoved the letters she’d caught into it to stop them from flying away then moved a little closer to Alba to inspect the damage. “It’s okay, It’s okay. The damage shouldn’t be a problem. The letter though…that might be” Pulling out her wand now, she pointed it towards the dented gate before looking around and quietly whispering “Reparo” which would hopefully at least fix the superficial damage. “I wonder what caused all of this to happen” she mused, her eyes now drawn back to the mess around them. “Do you think maybe we should send our own message to tell someone what happened?”