Thread: Horse Stables
View Single Post
Old 11-18-2019, 02:55 AM   #11 (permalink)
BanaBatGirl
Dark Force Defense League

MO
Sphinx

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Bernadette O. Grantham
Second Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Duncan M. Fletcher III
Minister's Office
Default today I googled, "how to write fart sound" so that's in my search history forever
Professor Pink | Mrs. Bruce Wayne | I'm on a Goat | Glitterpuff | Evil Twin | #DancingQueen | BHB

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mathys de Nostredame View Post
No, he most certainly would not be joining her. This was not his exercise to perform, though he was enjoying the display and ti did speak volumes to her character. On that he, perhaps, had been a bit too quick to misjudge - though there would certainly be no admittance of this aloud.

"Do not forget ze gestures. Ze abraxan enjoy a good spirited pantomime," he encouraged the first year. "Ze funniair ze sounds ze bettair. Sheep...or dolphins."

Give these two rounds justice and truly throw herself into it, perhaps literally when it came to the dolphin's mannerisms, and he would consider putting an end to the musical number.

More so for his sake so as not to punish his perfectly sculpted ears. A tone that could rival a fwooper's song, this one had.
Gestures?!?! But what kind of gestures did cows make? Bernie was udderly hopeless at this task.

Maybe she could do ze gestures for the next animal she had to sing about? She took a big breath and nodded at Notredrama. He wanted funny? She could do funny. LOUD and FUNNY, yes, those words did describe Bernadette. Were the abraxans looking less sad yet?! She began singing again, this time thinking of the funniest-looking animal she had ever read about.

"OLD MACDONALD HAD A FARM.... E-I-E-I-O!" Bernadette began loudly, "AND ON THAT FARM HE HAD A BLAST-ENDED SKREWT, E-I-E-I-O!" Bernie did pantomime a skrewt by sticking her bum out in a half-squat, then sweeping her arm around to her face like she was sneezing into her elbow. In fact, she was preparing to make the best-ever fart-sounds, which were an obvious characteristic of the Blast-Ended Skrewt. If she could have shot fire out of her bum whilst acting this out, she would have. As it were, the highly accurate sound effects would just have to satisfy Notarydang and his horsies.

"With a Ppppprrrrrrrrrrtttt? here, and a PPFPFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFT PFFFFFTFFFFFFFFFT there, here a PPPPPPPPPTTTTTTTTFFfffffffffftttt, there a PPPPPPPPPTTTTTTTTFFfffttttt, everywhere a PPFPFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFT PFFFFFTFFFFFFFFFT, OLD MACDONALD HAD A FARM, E-I-E-I-O!"

She may, or may not, have actually tooted during all this squatting, fart noise-making, and singing. Oh well. The noise and smell would have just been a welcome addition to the special effects of her show.

I hope you warm up to me. I hope your dreams are amazing. I hope your dreams are amazing.
BanaBatGirl is offline   Reply With Quote