Thread: Horse Stables
View Single Post
Old 11-18-2019, 02:18 AM   #10 (permalink)
Mathys de Nostredame
Dementor

the sky is always there for me ☀ ☁ heavy hearts like heavy clouds

Quote:
Originally Posted by BanaBatGirl View Post

Heavens, she could not look at the Frenchman just now. She was too embarrassed by this task of singing. But she did feel for the poor, troubled, stressed horsies. She HAD to sing for them, to raise their spirits.

Bernadette scooted closer to one of the stalls, so she could see her audience she was supposed to be singing to. Again she cleared her throat, really getting to a nice level of phlegm for her song. And one and two and three and four...

"OLD MACDONALD HAD A FARM.... E-I-E-I-O!" she shout-sang, building up courage but not ability as she went, "AND ON THAT FARM HE HAD A COW, E-I-E-I-O! WITH A MOO-MOO HERE, AND A MOO-MOO THERE, HERE A MOO, THERE A MOO, EVERYWHERE A MOO MOO! OLD MACDONALD HAD A FARM, E-I-E-I-O!"

There, one verse down, how many more to go? Was Noderstrame going to join in or what?!
No, he most certainly would not be joining her. This was not his exercise to perform, though he was enjoying the display and ti did speak volumes to her character. On that he, perhaps, had been a bit too quick to misjudge - though there would certainly be no admittance of this aloud.

"Do not forget ze gestures. Ze abraxan enjoy a good spirited pantomime," he encouraged the first year. "Ze funniair ze sounds ze bettair. Sheep...or dolphins."

Give these two rounds justice and truly throw herself into it, perhaps literally when it came to the dolphin's mannerisms, and he would consider putting an end to the musical number.

More so for his sake so as not to punish his perfectly sculpted ears. A tone that could rival a fwooper's song, this one had.