Thread: Horse Stables
View Single Post
Old 11-18-2019, 01:23 AM   #9 (permalink)
BanaBatGirl
Dark Force Defense League

MLE & DoM
Banshee

Hogwarts RPG Name:
TBD
Gryffindor

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Zara H. Bunbury-Foster
Slytherin
Fourth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Bernadette O. Grantham
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
David O. Truebridge
Mysteries
Professor Pink | Mrs. Bruce Wayne | I'm on a Goat | Glitterpuff | Dumbledore's Defense Squad | BHB

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mathys de Nostredame View Post
Ah yes, that was the English name. It did not roll off the tongue as nicely as the French, so he would be sticking to that title and its lyrics.

"Oui, zat is ze one," he nodded as that dashing side smirk grew ever so slightly. "Ze abraxan are rathair fond of zat one. Zey have been troubled and stressed recently. A rouseeng few rounds of zeir favorite tune may encourage more tranquileety een zeir speerits."
Heavens, she could not look at the Frenchman just now. She was too embarrassed by this task of singing. But she did feel for the poor, troubled, stressed horsies. She HAD to sing for them, to raise their spirits.

Bernadette scooted closer to one of the stalls, so she could see her audience she was supposed to be singing to. Again she cleared her throat, really getting to a nice level of phlegm for her song. And one and two and three and four...

"OLD MACDONALD HAD A FARM.... E-I-E-I-O!" she shout-sang, building up courage but not ability as she went, "AND ON THAT FARM HE HAD A COW, E-I-E-I-O! WITH A MOO-MOO HERE, AND A MOO-MOO THERE, HERE A MOO, THERE A MOO, EVERYWHERE A MOO MOO! OLD MACDONALD HAD A FARM, E-I-E-I-O!"

There, one verse down, how many more to go? Was Noderstrame going to join in or what?!

yeah, there's one thing about me that you should know________________________________

__________________________________________that I can't help from speaking my mind