Thread: Law Enforcement: Evidence & Pensieve Rooms
View Single Post
Old 11-15-2019, 11:40 PM   #2 (permalink)
DaniDiNardo

MO & DMLE
Crup

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Emmerson N. J. Cambridge
Gryffindor
Sixth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Alexa Christina Cambridge
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
Kodee Chosen
Minister's Office
x12 x12
Default Moooving us here
Yeah I broke that mirror, so what? ll NOT backward ll Official Gryfferin ll Lemon's favourite

Quote:
Originally Posted by lazykitty View Post
Damn, she hadn't bought it. "Of course." She had simply caught him with his guard down. Which was definitely something he was going to work on, that went without saying. As was the whole 'sleeping on the job' thing.

Ronan fought the urge to groan as he stood and followed Alexa solemnly. He felt he knew what was coming. Busy work. He was berating himself already for not finding something himself, even if it meant patroling Diagon. Which was most likely the point.
Lex didn't say a word as she led him over to the evidence room. It had a lot more to do with her unsettled feeling of being watched than with any lack of inclination to chew him out but the result was the same, a preoccupied department head that was being driven up the wall by the one feeling she couldn't shake.

Entering the room on the right, she turned to look at him. "Our logs have fallen behind again. Horrendously behind. I'd hoped for volunteers to get things back on track," she was talking YEARS of pile up, "and I'm glad you so graciously decided to free your schedule enough for the job." She moved over to the first set of shelves. "These need re-alphabetizing. When you're done, collect all the expired warrants, make notes, redo them, hand them over to the hit wizards or the aurors depending on case. Make as many stops over to forensics as needed, make sure the logs line up, find out if anything's been omitted."

She gestured with a finger for him to follow then began moving down the aisle. "Some of these cases will expire soon. Find them, bring them to someone's attention. The dust you find while you work, clean it. You're off field duty until this is all done. Tell your friends. They're like to join you if I catch any of them pulling off what you tried." Though perhaps the boy would like company. Who else could she spare? More to the point, who else needed a wake up call? "We clear?"

______________________________I'm fired up and tired of the way that things are said.