Thread: Horse Stables
View Single Post
Old 11-14-2019, 03:01 AM   #7 (permalink)
BanaBatGirl
Dark Force Defense League

MLE & DoM
Banshee

Hogwarts RPG Name:
TBD
Gryffindor

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Zara H. Bunbury-Foster
Slytherin
Fourth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Bernadette O. Grantham
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
David O. Truebridge
Mysteries
Professor Pink | Mrs. Bruce Wayne | I'm on a Goat | Glitterpuff | Dumbledore's Defense Squad | BHB

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mathys de Nostredame View Post
Tales. If he had meant to insult her he would have called them fables.

He took her lack of acknowledgement for the black skeletal bodies in the stalls to either side of them reason enough to conclude that she could not see thestrals yet. A pity and a blessing wrapped in one for her.

"Zen ziss ees ze perfect opportunity to try for ze first time," he encouraged with a dashing side smirk. "Do you know ze song Le Vieux MacDonald a une Ferme?"
Oh, no. No no no no no no, Monsieur! Why couldn't he just have her attend a centaur lecture about the differences between beasts, beings, etc. and then like introduce her to a mean old centaur who had a magical quest of gathering potions ingredients for her to complete....? Something along those lines?

Unfortunately, this first year knew English well enough that she recognized its French cognates in the song he suggested. Old MacDonald had a farm, no? She swallowed the lump in her throat. Oh no, she couldn't sing now. She had just come down with a sudden bout of laryngitis. Bernie hmm-hmmed loudly as if to prove that she had frogs in her throat as well.

"Old MacDonald had a farm...." she began in a very monotonous, dry tone, making just the smallest amount of eye contact with Notary Dem as she stated, rather than sang, the song, "E-i-e-i-oh."

yeah, there's one thing about me that you should know________________________________

__________________________________________that I can't help from speaking my mind