Thread: Law Enforcement: Work Areas
View Single Post
Old 11-14-2019, 12:42 AM   #12 (permalink)
DaniDiNardo

MO & DMLE
Crup

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Emmerson N. J. Cambridge
Gryffindor
Sixth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Alexa Christina Cambridge
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
Kodee Chosen
Minister's Office
x12 x12
Yeah I broke that mirror, so what? ll NOT backward ll Official Gryfferin ll Lemon's favourite

Boss lady was definitely not amused, nor was she buying the meditation. "I'd hope you're slicker than that out in the field, at least." She said, a scowl in place. Sometimes aurors went under cover. If they lied like Carter...not as many would go home. "I need you to find a productive means of spending your time in the office but you don't seem up to the task of self occupation." And she wasn't going to wait for him to learn.

"Aurors don't sit around and "meditate" when there's a whole world out there and if I was someone else, you'd be dead right now. I don't mind reassigning you to another division if that's more your speed." Liked sleeping in the office? She'd give him something that afforded him all the time to sleep--if he dared try it again, that is.

"Come on, I'll find you something." Lex began moving through the office once more, expecting him to follow. It wasn't a suggestion, nor was it a request.

______________________________I'm fired up and tired of the way that things are said.