Thread: Mid Level Lifts
View Single Post
Old 11-13-2019, 11:57 PM   #19 (permalink)
FearlessLeader19
WWW & Potterdom Mod
Newbie Mod

DMLE & DIMC
Wrackspurt

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Dhruv Vihaan Khanna
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Aryan Atreyu-Rehman
Slytherin
Third Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Nova Leigh Paton
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
Brody Hawthorne-Melo
International Cooperation

x12 x12
Default Valentin + The Announcer ^_^
~ Mrs. Steve Harrington ~ It be like that sometimes.

Uptight?

Uptight?

Sachin had never considered himself that way. Surely Valentin had him confused with someone else. Then again, Valentin only really knew him at work, work… where Sachin’s priority was always to get things done in a timely manner. And at social gatherings? Sachin was usually on his best behaviour but a little more loose. Oh well. Valentin just didn’t know him well enough. “Well, I am certainly happier but I’m not glowing because I’ve been to the spa.” That was about as much as Sachin was willing to tell Valentin. Before he could respond to the comment of him inviting the other Ambassador, there was an almighty screech and the lift came to a sudden stop.

The stop made many things happen at once: cappuccino falling and catching his shiny shoes, Sachin reaching for one of the ropes but missing it all together, Valentin reaching out to him. The latter turned out to be a good thing because if it weren’t for the other Ambassador, Sachin might have seriously been injured. As it was, Sachin found himself clutching at Valentin’s arm. “Thanks,’’ he said, meeting the man’s eyes even though he was wondering already why the lift had quit at that moment.

The ones in books who are as perfect as they can be.🌺🌺🌺