View Single Post
Old 11-12-2019, 11:10 PM   #37 (permalink)
FearlessLeader19
WWW & Potterdom Mod
Newbie Mod

DMLE & DIMC
Wrackspurt

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Dhruv Vihaan Khanna
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Aryan Atreyu-Rehman
Slytherin
Second Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Nova Leigh Paton
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
Brody Hawthorne-Melo
International Cooperation

x12 x12
~ Mrs. Steve Harrington ~ It be like that sometimes.

SPOILER!!: Friend! <3
Quote:
Originally Posted by BanaBatGirl View Post
"What if they recognise me as the one who set his mouth on fire?" Bernie whispered back to Claudine, nodding in the direction of Ozzy or whatever its name was. What were they gonna do, shape-shift on them again? She was convinced that gargoyles were mostly harmless big dogs, and wasn't going to sit out their first ACTIVE lesson since the Gargoyle Incident of '99. "We can't let the fear of striking out keep us from playing the game!" It was a good quote she'd heard somewhere and was totally using right now. Plus, y'know. Gryffindors didn't have the fear gene.

She left her things behind and started putting on the fencing gear alongside her friend. "Dunno," Bernie replied, still being QUIET, and shrugging some. "I really want to just... use magic, y'know?" But to be fair, she did understand why they weren't trying that complicated spell again. Guess all this weird padding would have to do.

Bernie raised a good point: they both had a fifty-fifty chance that they both get caught and punished by the gargoyles. Claudine didn’t need any further persuasion because: 1. She was usually always up for a challenge and 2. Only this Gryffindor could convince her.

Claudine eyed the gear suspiciously but still began to pull them on one at a time. “Yes, I know.’’ She remembered quite clearly the look on her friend’s face from the moment Trent has suspended her. And though it was difficult for her, the Snakette reached out and patted Bernie’s shoulder quickly before tugging on her gloves. “Don’t worry. We’ll make it through this lesson without any trouble.” There was no way she was going to let Bernie run into any issues today.

Claudine led the way over to de Nostredame but hovering back a bit; she was still slightly reluctant to get too close to the gargoyles. But that hope was quickly dashed as she knew it would be. Not to mention they would have to do magic. “I’ll do the magic,’’ she whispered quickly to Bernie. “You grab a piece of the honeycomb.’’ Team work, yeah?

The ones in books who are as perfect as they can be.🌺🌺🌺