Thread: Minister's Office: Level One Lobby and Reception
View Single Post
Old 11-12-2019, 02:51 PM   #18 (permalink)
love-for-HP
Slytherin

MO & DoM
Billywig

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Maxine R. Bixby
Gryffindor
Seventh Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Alba Johnston
Minister's Office

Ministry RPG Name:
Dottie Crest
Mysteries
#heartsforhealthcare | Disney princess

Quote:
Originally Posted by GD2204 View Post

And just like that, she’d somehow managed to get in the way of someone within the first 10 minutes of being at the ministry. "No, no, it’s not your fault! I was just…a little unsure” her face getting redder and redder as recognition washed over her. She knew the woman! Heaven forbid what she must of thought of the blonde now as she stood there like a baby deer on ice, all awkward and fragile. “It’s okay, you’re not hurt, are you? Honestly, I’m surprised I didn’t fall over you when we danced at the celebration” waving off the apologies of the other woman now, after all, no one was hurt. Sensing that she didn’t quite remember her name, she continued “You’ll have to forgive me but I can’t quite remember your name. I’m Delyth” holding her hand out now with a friendly smile. In truth, she was very good with names. Her memory was one of the few things she prided herself on but Alba didn’t need to know that

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Announcer View Post
It wasn’t unusual for purple paper airplanes to flitter back and forth across the lobby. Being a Reception Area, the air was often peppered with the purple things. Most landed on the Reception Desk, notes informing the Receptionist of people coming and going amidst other request for supplies and outgoing mail requests. Other memos flew past the desk to their destinations or flew to the lifts to on their way to other levels of the Ministry. It was such a normal sight that Ministry employees often ignored the little purple papers as they flittered about and the papers usually ignored the employees.

Three of the paper airplanes flew over the heads of the two employees below (Love-for-HP / GD2204) on their way like usual.

Only after those three memos passed by, there were no airplane memos for an unusually odd length of time. Funny, why did the mail stop? Was it a national holiday?

And then a lift arrived. The doors opened with a ding and out poured a small mountain of purple memos. The paper airplanes tumbled and slid across the floor. Quick! Better gather them all up before the lift gates crushed them beyond repair.
Delyth!! That's what it was jeepers Alba needed some help with names, she was so bad at them. "Delyth, that's right!! Please forgive me, I'm Alba" She added. "No harm, no foul." She said too, good they were both okay. "I'm a little nervous for the day..." She added smiling up at the purple airplanes... or lack there of. "Funny .. no mail for a bit." She added, and then heard what sounded like a crash and then airplanes flying everywher! "Merlin's Beard!" Alba cried and started reaching for everything in site. "Delyth can you hep me!" She screeched.

You are Honey!