Thread: Minister's Office: Break Room
View Single Post
Old 11-12-2019, 12:44 AM   #11 (permalink)
BanaBatGirl
Dark Force Defense League

MLE & DoM
Banshee

Hogwarts RPG Name:
TBD
Gryffindor

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Zara H. Bunbury-Foster
Slytherin
Fourth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Bernadette O. Grantham
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
David O. Truebridge
Mysteries
Default lol the 'boring' was a thought, not actually said aloud! but that's okay!
Professor Pink | Mrs. Bruce Wayne | I'm on a Goat | Glitterpuff | Dumbledore's Defense Squad | BHB

Quote:
Originally Posted by hjhm View Post
He needs to time to really, really get used to not calling everyone with a 'Miss' or 'Sir'. He was used to that sort of thing especially when he started working-- addressing people that way at least, but he understands that not everyone will like it and for that, he will try his very best. Back at Hogwarts or even during his uni days, he just addressed everyone with their last names... Huh, work must have been a lot different for him.

Boring?
Jonathan let out a loud chuckle. Not that it meant anything, he just found the description quite hilarious. Aren't office or ministry work boring in a way? He used to work as a Dragonologist so having to work with papers and meetings and all that is taking some time for him to adjust as well. "Ahhh you must be the type that loves field work?" could be. Some people are like that. "And also, same" he added. Yes, both of their jobs didn't really require them to do that much except for desk work. "But i guess it's because we are new so they tend to give us like a learning curve of some sort" maybe. The longer it gets, the more work will be given to them.

Jonathan gulped all the coffee he had left in his mug before carefully placing it the table, he eyed Fletcher's now moving tattoo. "That's cool" he said and looked back at him with a smile. Nope, he doesn't have any tattoo.

WELLLLLL.....

Truth be told, Jonathan wants to visit the Mysteries level. Too bad that place is too secretive and he's not too sure if they're even allowed to visit it without notice or something. So that's a pass for now. Hmmm... "What about Level 4? I used to work there but for a really short time. I don't think people are going to remember me" he replied, still thinking of another level so that they both have options to pick "Or Level 2? I kind of want Department of Mysteries but are we even allowed?" he grinned.
Field work..... hmm, somewhat. Maybe Fletcher was just a little bit allergic to work in general, unless it was the kind where he got to travel and wine and dine on someone else's dime. He still did that, to an extent, but had definitely stepped back from his business some.

"Sure, I just like not being chained to a desk in one location...." Which, if he had his way today, he wouldn't be! Because they would be going around and making friends on other floors and all that. Good, Jonathan could relate. Fletcher knew they would get along! "Yes, sure, that's probably true."

He smiled and absentmindedly rubbed his hand where his tattoo had just been. "Thanks." No time to talk about that right now, they had to get a move on! Fletcher stood up abruptly and waited to see if Jonathan would follow. "I'm no Legilimens, but it sounds like we should go...... to the opposite end of the Ministry, and work our way up!" Right? Right! "To the Department of Mysteries it is!" Jonathan had decided this, see? "They need an ombudsman of course. I'll introduce you."

As if he knew anyone on that floor. OH WELL, no time like the present to make memories!

yeah, there's one thing about me that you should know________________________________

__________________________________________that I can't help from speaking my mind