View Single Post
Old 11-10-2019, 12:54 AM   #97 (permalink)
DaniDiNardo

MO & DMLE
Crup

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Emmerson N. J. Cambridge
Gryffindor
Sixth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Alexa Christina Cambridge
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
Kodee Chosen
Minister's Office
x12 x12
Yeah I broke that mirror, so what? ll NOT backward ll Official Gryfferin ll Lemon's favourite

"Vance, as I've just stated, we won't be offering our help without the expressed permission of the Headmistress." He'd said it all of two seconds ago and would not be budgeting on it until Desmarais did. This was her pride and her castle. She would have to give up one to keep the other. His students would not have their names dragged through the dirt then jump to her aid as soon as it became convenient.

"We've not had a good record of offering help when she didn't ask for it and here, she has not asked for it." If she kept not asking for it, his students would really need to get a move on. The elves would be able to help.

But there seemed no need. Eventually the woman came to her senses and they could get back on track. Trent nodded once, somewhat satisfied that she understood she'd lost the upperhand in the situation and was willing to concede that it could not be done alone. There was just one thing. "My students didn't take any creature to your castle. Our help is under the condition you not turn the blame on them after."

The man waited for her own, reluctant, nod of confirmation before turning to his students. "Alright, the Headmistress, in her hour of need, is humbly asking our help to save her garden. I want no reckless behaviour. Water spells will be the way to go. If you're not sure what to do, I suggest you hang back or stick close to a professor. Let's get moving before it's too late."

And with that, the Headmaster exited the Inquisitorial Hall at something of a jog as he headed for the rose garden.

______________________________I'm fired up and tired of the way that things are said.