Thread: SS: A Future Revealed
View Single Post
Old 11-10-2019, 12:14 AM   #632 (permalink)
FearlessLeader19
WWW & Potterdom Mod
Newbie Mod

DMLE & DIMC
Wrackspurt

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Dhruv Vihaan Khanna
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Aryan Atreyu-Rehman
Slytherin
Second Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Nova Leigh Paton
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
Brody Hawthorne-Melo
International Cooperation

x12 x12
~ Mrs. Steve Harrington ~ It be like that sometimes.

Adi smiled, those words filling his chest with warmth as they always did. After all this time, he had never grown tired of hearing them and was one hundred percent sure that it would always be that way. “I love you too, Dragon.’’ More than anyone in the world, actually…

Grinning at the look of surprise on Benny’s face, the man nodded. He liked it when he was still able to surprise his other half. It kept things very interesting. “Alright, I’ll be back as quickly as I can.’’ Adi was no Barry Allen but he was going to have to throw together that big lunch he wanted and promised Benny.

Down in the kitchen Adi set about making their lunch. Thank the Hippogriffs for magic; it went a very long way in helping him get things done. In the end, he had whipped up a few egg salad sandwiches, chicken curry with rice and leftover slices of Shepherd’s pie which he had reheated. He and Benny (and Raj) were used to having a mixed combination of foods from opposite sides of the world. To drink there was water, gillywater and coca cola. Adi gathered everything then used his wand to levitate it all to the balcony.

“Lunch is served,’’ he called out as he arrived at the meeting point.

The ones in books who are as perfect as they can be.🌺🌺🌺