View Single Post
Old 11-09-2019, 06:55 PM   #18 (permalink)
emjay

DMAC & DERP
Pygmy Puff

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Phoenix Marchbanks
Ravenclaw
Fourth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Wiley Whittebrook
Hufflepuff
Second Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Kendra Jordan-Durand
Accidents & Catastrophes

Ministry RPG Name:
Gunnar McCarthy-Toussaint
Ecological Protection

x12 x5
Unforgivably Cursed | adultescent

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArianaBlack View Post
Gunnar looked away and so Finneas did too. Was the boy expecting someone? Strange. Didn't he know it was impolite to break eye contact just as someone was greeting you?

"No need to be polite, Gunnar," he bobbed his head up and down encouragingly. Setting his newspaper down on his lap, he then reached up to grab one of the teacups. The teacup, if you will. "Please th-they will go to waste otherwise." He leaned over awkwardly and offered him the cup.

Company? "Oh no," he shook his head. As if the idea was entirely preposterous. "Just me!" He paused for a moment. "Are you expecting company?" Because unfortunately this bench was only so long and Finneas really did want to sit here during the free period.
Oh. See, now he had to be polite and accept the tea with Schmoe handing him the teacup like that. The teacup, in fact.

Gunnar tried not to grimace as he reached to take the teacup from the man's hands. "Uh, of course... thank you, Professor." So polite, and he even took the tiniest sip, making sure he didn't ingest any wax. Was it just him or did the candle wax give the tea an odd taste? He set the tea and saucer down next to him.

Just... him, and with all that tea? Huh. "No, I'm not," he answered with a small slight shake of his head as he pulled a textbook to his lap. "I was just going to do some homework."

______________________don't you worry I'll be fine
_________________________________________________you were good for the plot line