Thread: Indoor Seating
View Single Post
Old 11-08-2019, 12:35 AM   #61 (permalink)
siriusblackliveson

DERP & DMGS
Shrake

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Jacoby Rivers
Hufflepuff
Sixth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Callista Rivers
Gryffindor
Second Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Nathaniel Flannagan
Games & Sports

Ministry RPG Name:
Patrick Dooley
Ecological Protection
Stealthy Ninja Queen | Snake For Life | waddling baker | binge royalty ♚

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bazinga View Post
Leon watched the man as he decided, this was more exciting than Witch Weekly! The look on customers ' faces when they have just had the best ice cream in the Wizarding World was priceless to him, though getting their money for it was always good too.

When he went for the chocolate chips, Leo knew it was a good choice and he took a bite of his own creation. "Oh I see, well maybe this will be the start of a regular customer then." He could hope to see him in here more often. "We can get creative every time you come, maybe something new each time. I was thinking about doing a VIP customer card or something. You know those buy three get the fourth free type things." It was one of the many things he was thinking about.

"Oh I've owned it for about a year now. My brother and I own a restaurant a few streets over that has done well, but I wanted to try my hand at something different so here I am." He smiled and looked around, it was a good choice. "What is it that you do?"
Nate smiled. He hadn't had this much fun in a while, but then again he figured that was because he was extremely busy making sure things with the ministry went off without a hitch. "Oh that'd be nice. I think things like that go over really well with customers. Especially those who don't frequent places as often as in their youth." And yes he was talking about himself in that moment. But he acted more like a 60 year old man instead of the 30-something he actually is.

Nodding along to Leon telling him about his brother and their successful restaurant made him smile. Even though he wasn't usually a talker he found himself wanting more and more conversation with Leon. "Oh," He chuckled wiping his face with the napkin from the table. "I work over at the Ministry. I'm on the PR team for Quidditch." Blushes because while good at his job he hated talking about his accomplishments.