Thread: Minister's Office: Level One Lobby and Reception
View Single Post
Old 11-07-2019, 10:19 PM   #16 (permalink)
aRogueOne

MLE & DERP
Puffskein

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Sloane Aubrey Knott
Slytherin
Second Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Hooper Ridley-Rush
Gryffindor
Seventh Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Jude Joel MacAfee
Law Enforcement
Default Yaaaaaay!

Quote:
Originally Posted by love-for-HP View Post
Stepping off the lift ready to start the day, she had a list of things already on her docket to get done. Not paying any attention to who/what was in front of her, since her face of buried in a piece of parchment with her first days list of needed work to be done, Alba literally bumped right into the person in front of her. "Oh my goodness" Alba cried out looking at who/what she ran into. Upon seeing it was person she grew red. "I'm so sorry, please excuse me, I wasn't watching where I was going." Alba took a closer look, she knew her!! They had made at the dance! They had dance together.... now what was her name again ....... something with a 'P' right .... no D ... it definitely started with D....

And just like that, she’d somehow managed to get in the way of someone within the first 10 minutes of being at the ministry. "No, no, it’s not your fault! I was just…a little unsure” her face getting redder and redder as recognition washed over her. She knew the woman! Heaven forbid what she must of thought of the blonde now as she stood there like a baby deer on ice, all awkward and fragile. “It’s okay, you’re not hurt, are you? Honestly, I’m surprised I didn’t fall over you when we danced at the celebration” waving off the apologies of the other woman now, after all, no one was hurt. Sensing that she didn’t quite remember her name, she continued “You’ll have to forgive me but I can’t quite remember your name. I’m Delyth” holding her hand out now with a friendly smile. In truth, she was very good with names. Her memory was one of the few things she prided herself on but Alba didn’t need to know that