Thread: Accidents & Catastrophes: Office of the Department Head, Eliora Dodderidge
View Single Post
Old 11-07-2019, 08:38 PM   #14 (permalink)
Shanners

DMAC & DMC
Manticore

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Mozart Bronwyn #ee6600
Gryffindor
Sixth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Maebry Grimaldi #ff8d6d
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
formerly: Eliora Dodderidge
Accidents & Catastrophes

Ministry RPG Name:
formerly: Theophilus Darcy

x7 x5
∞ 17 | RP entrepreneur | defies gravity | Miss George is flawless | blanket burrito lyfe

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArianaBlack View Post
James Draper did not work at the Ministry of Magic anymore. And yet. He was here. Why? Why was he here? At his former place of employment? That was a GREAT question. And he would surely tell us all about it once Eliora Dodderidge opened this damn door.

A door which James stood on the other side of, knocking rather impatiently. In his hand he held a letter from the Minister of Magic and on his face he wore a neutral expression, despite feeling absolute and utter exasperation.

TWO HUNDRED GALLEONS.

T W O H U N D R E D BLOODY GALLEONS????????????????????????

?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ????????????????????????????????????????????????
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stormdancer View Post
Raising an eyebrow at the insistent knocking that was coming from behind her. What on earth… Surely whomever was trying to get Eliora’s attention realised that she would have answered the door by now if she had been there…. The fact that she hadn’t, was obviously a sign that she wasn’t … Right????

The Italian stood elegantly from her chair and walked the short distance from her own desk to the door of the Department Head’s office. Huh. Interesting. She looked at Mr Draper, head cocked slightly to the side as she pondered the situation. A smile slipped over her lips though, even as she judged the man.

“Eliora isn’t in her office.” She told him easily. “You will only hurt yourself, knocking like that.” Giulia smirked slightly even as she tried not too, but she couldn’t help it. The man apparently had no patience. However, feeling helpful she motioned with her head towards the break room. “She is only getting coffee though, I’m sure she will be back in a few minutes.”

But seriously, knocking on an empty office door wasn’t going to get him anywhere.
Her task for the next hour was going to be fine tuning the whole department training she had scheduled for next week. It may have been months since their trip to Hogwarts but Eliora was still unimpressed with attitudes and disappointed with performance. And they all knew it. Monthly training was mandatory and Eliora was on a warpath if anyone tried to get out of it.

But she had needed coffee to complete all of that, and also to check the fridge in the break room for any lunches with no name on - which everyone knew immediately made them hers. So, with one cup in hand, another three following behind her and also a lovely cheese sandwich, Eliora was making her way back to her office and came across the most wonderful of sights. "I'm here, Giulia, I'm here!" No need for her to bother the man more than necessary. That was her job. A job that she love almost more than the one she was paid for.

"Thank you for keeping him company, G. We'll let you get back to work. Still on for our meeting at 4 to go over training stuff?" That gave her... three hours to annoy James enough that he enjoyed it. The perfect way to spend her day. Opening the door of her office, Eliora glanced at James and grinned. "You should have said you were coming, darling. I would have stolen you a lunch too!" With a wave of her hand, the coffee and lunch she had with her all headed toward her desk and a scrunchie came from the desk into her hand. "Miss me, though? It's not even been twelve hours since you snuck out of my house, Jamesy. I didn't think we were discussing wedding planners again until tonight?"

And another for luck?

She tugged him towards her, leaning up to kiss his cheek and also put the scrunchie on the door handle. "I love when you come to see me. Now shut the door and come look at my wedding mood board!!!"

[Grimoire]__________________________________________________ ____________