View Single Post
Old 11-07-2019, 12:26 AM   #19 (permalink)
BanaBatGirl
Dark Force Defense League

MLE & DoM
Banshee

Hogwarts RPG Name:
TBD
Gryffindor

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Zara H. Bunbury-Foster
Slytherin
Fourth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Bernadette O. Grantham
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
David O. Truebridge
Mysteries
Professor Pink | Mrs. Bruce Wayne | I'm on a Goat | Glitterpuff | Dumbledore's Defense Squad | BHB

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArianaBlack View Post
Bernadette was quite a character. So much pizzazz for such a little body. She made him sliiiiiiiiiightly uncomfortable. (Nevermind the fact that he was always slightly uncomfortable). He blinked a few times as he watched her little hand scribble furiously in her notebook. He did want to know what it said, but he also did not want to ask.

So instead he fiddled his thumbs and waited until she was finished.

It was what came out of her mouth next that made a single brow lift up into his general forehead area. As eyebrows tend to do when one is..... intrigued? ..... Amused? .................. Slightly confused?

He paused for a moment in thought. A long moment. Finneas wasn't planning on taking on a teaching assistant any time soon, but he did give it some consideration. Or pretended to, anyway. "Th-that is a fine idea, Bernadette," he bobbed his head up and down, up and down, up and down. "But what makes you qualified to teach?" Was it his turn to interview now? "Knowing a subject and teaching the subject are two completely d-different beasts."
WELL? What did Schmoe think? It was a wonderful offer, was it not?!

Yes, he agreed. Good. Bernie scooted forward on her chair, finding herself nodding along with the professor, until he suddenly stopped and started asking ze questions. Oh.... her? Q u a l i f i e d? To teach? Hmm, she hadn't thought he would question her after all her questions.

"Um, yes, that's true," the first year agreed, returning to bobbing her head, and then adjusting her fake glasses, and then tapping her foot. She was a little bit nervous at being put on the spot, see. "I can teach because... I know what it's like to be a student!" Yep, yep, that was true. "And I have a lot of E N E R G Y!" She threw her hands up like an wacky waving inflatable arm flailing tubeman to emphasize how much ENERGY she really had. "Plus I have lots of good ideas, and I'm not shy," well, not usually, "and I can be VERY helpful and hardworking." When she wanted to, and was interested in the material. "PLUS," and this was important, "people follow me! They copy me, and do what I do!" She had a little sister copycat, for example, who never stopped following her around! "See, I'd be the PERFECT teaching assistant for Muggle Studies." How could he turn her down? Look at how CUTE but BRILLIANT she was, at only eleven years old.

yeah, there's one thing about me that you should know________________________________

__________________________________________that I can't help from speaking my mind