Thread: Minister's Office: Break Room
View Single Post
Old 11-06-2019, 11:46 AM   #9 (permalink)
BanaBatGirl
Dark Force Defense League

MLE & DoM
Banshee

Hogwarts RPG Name:
TBD
Gryffindor

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Zara H. Bunbury-Foster
Slytherin
Fourth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Bernadette O. Grantham
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
David O. Truebridge
Mysteries
Professor Pink | Mrs. Bruce Wayne | I'm on a Goat | Glitterpuff | Dumbledore's Defense Squad | BHB

Quote:
Originally Posted by hjhm View Post
This was great, Jonathan wanted to meet his other co-workers and what better way to meet them than this? A cup of coffee and some of his awkwardness-- sort of. "It does have a nice ring to it..." he stopped himself and bit his tongue before saying the word 'sir' "... Fletcher" he chuckled. Seems like he needs to get used to calling him that without the mister/sir. Jonathan raised his coffee mug and smiled at the man "Yes. I'm the new Ministry Ombudsman." he is just thankful to be given this job, "And you are the Junior Undersecretary. I mean, wow. That's really great. How is it so far?" Is it a tough job or that he gets times 2 of the paper work than Jonathan?

Jonathan sort of snorted with Fletcher said 'paperwork', maaaaaan it does feel like it's boring task. Jonathan is used to paperwork, his last job also had a ton of it as well. Fun, isn't it? He took another sip of his coffee and looked at Fletcher when he spoke up.

He only heard him say What do you say we forget the paperwork for the afternoon and his mind automatically said yes. Whatever it is... YES. It'd be nice to go stroll around the levels and check out their offices. That's waaaaaay better actually. A smirk plastered on his face and gave him a nod "I like this idea." he used to work in Level 4 but that was yeaaarsss ago. "Yeah I'm up to going around and be friendly with the other departments"

Tapping his hand lightly on the table and nods his head in agreement to Fletcher's plan "so where do we begin?" it's a big place.

That's right. Thanks Jonathan, though Fletcher had once been called 'Sir Fletcher' all year by a great kid, Treyen Lockhart, and wouldn't mind being reminded of it. But no no, he was here to be the cool, friendly undersecretary, so 'Just Fletcher' it was!

Oh, huh? He had a question? "It's uh......" Boring? "Great, just great, really." Just like what Jonathan had said, essentially. "I do a lot of reading, filing files, approving them, passing things up or down the chain." So far, it was simple, but he had a feeling Ms. Bones was starting him off slow. So naturally, he was going to take advantage of that down time to do something else.

"Awesome!" He agreed! That was easy! Fletcher's moving tattoo took a celebratory lap around his hand and then disappeared back down his sleeve, revealing his quiet excitement at this new task. He was ready to abandon the rest of his coffee in his cup and head off now, but he didn't want to rush Jonathan out of his lunch break. Unlike Fletcher, who was snacking all the time always, it was possible the Ombudsman only had time for a break here and there.

He grinned a bit at Jonathan. "I dunno, do you have a favorite floor, or any friends who work here? We could start with them?" Fletcher really wanted to see the Department of Mysteries, and really did NOT want to see the Department of Magical Law Enforcement. But he'd let Jonathan decide.

yeah, there's one thing about me that you should know________________________________

__________________________________________that I can't help from speaking my mind