Thread: Horse Stables
View Single Post
Old 11-06-2019, 05:00 AM   #3 (permalink)
BanaBatGirl
Dark Force Defense League

MLE & DoM
Banshee

Hogwarts RPG Name:
TBD
Gryffindor

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Zara H. Bunbury-Foster
Slytherin
Fourth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Bernadette O. Grantham
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
David O. Truebridge
Mysteries
Default she'll learn his name just in time for that there trial we have going on, k? :D
Professor Pink | Mrs. Bruce Wayne | I'm on a Goat | Glitterpuff | Dumbledore's Defense Squad | BHB

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mathys de Nostredame View Post
By some stroke of luck the may was still blissfully ignorant to the first year's butchery and confusion regarding his name. Which, by now, he would attest to it being purposeful on her part. As much as the man admired the great cathedral, his namesake was from elsewhere.

A thought he himself would rather feign ignorance than acknowledge.

"S'il vous plaît," he nodded while gesturing towards the path leading in that very direction. "And while we walk you can eenform me on your experience een working with equestrian species."
OOC: next post in the stables, if you do not mind
"....and then, another time, I was visiting this outdoor museum, with my cousins, and there was a sign that said DON'T feed the horses, but I always carry food with me, and I had an apple in my bag, and so OF COURSE I took it out to give to the horsies, and my cousin, she picked up some hay or straw or grass, I'm not really sure the difference, and SHE gave it the other horse, and we were laughing and petting their noses, and then a WORKER saw us, and the worker yelled at us and chased us off, and as we were running away, my cousin Megan's boot fell off, right into a puddle, and it was SOOOOOOO funny, I almost also fell into the muddy puddle for laughing, but really we got away, and the horses were fine, so I'm not like, sure, why the worker was mad, because horses LIKE apples, like, you know? And they looked, like, skinny? Like they were being WORKED a LOT. But that's about it for my equestrian experience, since you asked."

Bernadette had to pause at the end of Story 3/3 so that she could catch her breath before they entered the stinky stables. Frankly, she LOVED telling stories, but also, all this walking and excitement had made her a little breathless.

"But I've NEVER even TALKED to the flying horses, sir!" Bernie peeked out from behind his shoulder to see what they were like as they went inside. "They pulled our carriages, right?" Like, how Hogwarts had gotten here and stuff? How did that WORK, exactly? Were physics not really a thing here in the wizarding world?

yeah, there's one thing about me that you should know________________________________

__________________________________________that I can't help from speaking my mind