View Single Post
Old 11-06-2019, 04:45 AM   #19 (permalink)
Mathys de Nostredame
Dementor

the sky is always there for me ☀ ☁ heavy hearts like heavy clouds

Quote:
Originally Posted by BanaBatGirl View Post
Hmm, yep, there it was. Notre Dame's weird smell. Something like... musty, yet...spicy? Weirdly, she was suddenly being reminded of going Church during important holidays, like Christmas for sure. And then something outdoorsy came to mind, and something that smelled just like dung, and---

"Ah, the stables," Bernie repeated to herself as she stowed her wand away into her bag before they moved anywhere else. Might as well put away her journal... maybe... if Notre Dame could be trusted... he WAS smiling, though his smile was rather WOLF-LIKE....

Fine, fine. She really needed to get these points back. "Oui, I could help in the stables," the first-year agreed at last. "I'll follow you?" Truth be told, she'd been avoiding this place ever since her disastrous first class, and she didn't want a repeat of that right now.
By some stroke of luck the may was still blissfully ignorant to the first year's butchery and confusion regarding his name. Which, by now, he would attest to it being purposeful on her part. As much as the man admired the great cathedral, his namesake was from elsewhere.

A thought he himself would rather feign ignorance than acknowledge.

"S'il vous plaît," he nodded while gesturing towards the path leading in that very direction. "And while we walk you can eenform me on your experience een working with equestrian species."
OOC: next post in the stables, if you do not mind