View Single Post
Old 11-06-2019, 04:26 AM   #18 (permalink)
BanaBatGirl
Dark Force Defense League

MLE & DoM
Banshee

Hogwarts RPG Name:
TBD
Gryffindor

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Zara H. Bunbury-Foster
Slytherin
Fourth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Bernadette O. Grantham
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
David O. Truebridge
Mysteries
Professor Pink | Mrs. Bruce Wayne | I'm on a Goat | Glitterpuff | Dumbledore's Defense Squad | BHB

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mathys de Nostredame View Post
He would prefer wolf if one were selecting a creature he resembled. But no matter.

She was likely to catch the strong scent of abraxan droppings as there were a few clinging to the bottoms of his boots mixed with the frankincense of his cologne of choice. Though his brow arched at the manner in which she was presenting her wand, he was nonetheless pleased to see that the young witch did indeed have her wand back. A wizarding education would be pointless without one.

"Ah, oui. But of course, mademoiselle," he smiled a bit, though internally he was a bit chuffed that he would have to put his watercolors off for a bit more. "Perhaps you would like to accompany me to ze stables? Zere are some tasks zere zat we can use to remedy ziss subtraction."
Hmm, yep, there it was. Notre Dame's weird smell. Something like... musty, yet...spicy? Weirdly, she was suddenly being reminded of going Church during important holidays, like Christmas for sure. And then something outdoorsy came to mind, and something that smelled just like dung, and---

"Ah, the stables," Bernie repeated to herself as she stowed her wand away into her bag before they moved anywhere else. Might as well put away her journal... maybe... if Notre Dame could be trusted... he WAS smiling, though his smile was rather WOLF-LIKE....

Fine, fine. She really needed to get these points back. "Oui, I could help in the stables," the first-year agreed at last. "I'll follow you?" Truth be told, she'd been avoiding this place ever since her disastrous first class, and she didn't want a repeat of that right now.

yeah, there's one thing about me that you should know________________________________

__________________________________________that I can't help from speaking my mind