View Single Post
Old 11-06-2019, 03:51 AM   #85 (permalink)
BanaBatGirl
Dark Force Defense League

MLE & DoM
Banshee

Hogwarts RPG Name:
TBD
Gryffindor

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Zara H. Bunbury-Foster
Slytherin
Fourth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Bernadette O. Grantham
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
David O. Truebridge
Mysteries
Professor Pink | Mrs. Bruce Wayne | I'm on a Goat | Glitterpuff | Dumbledore's Defense Squad | BHB

Uh... HUH?!

This wasn't their fault? Well no kidding. Bernie sat up straight when De Nostredame burst into the torture chamber. She had been prepared for no one to believe them (sure enough, it had happened), for someone to get upset (sure enough, it had happened), for the Headmaster to defend them (sure enough, it had happened, but not quickly enough in her opinion), and for the Headmistress to kick them out (sure enough, it had happened). But for someone FRENCH to defend Hogwarts' honor?

THAT was a surprise.

"FiNALLy," Bernie exhaled, letting out the breath of anxiety she'd been holding this whole time. She even relinquished her tight grip on her wand, and felt comfortable enough to stuff it into her boot (her usual hiding spot). The she leapt up from her chair to help, because she had been REFORMED from her suspension and HADN'T even said a WORD FOR or AGAINST ANyoNE this WHOLE TIME. She'd been counting on her word to not count, see?

Whatever, they to go find this mess-making monster! "I'll look for ze creature. I have a map of the castle."

yeah, there's one thing about me that you should know________________________________

__________________________________________that I can't help from speaking my mind